- Plain Chocolate Biscuits – by Cathey May 9, 2013
Just a plain chocolate biscuit or easily jazzed up with the addition of any flavour choc chips, finely diced crystallised ginger, glace cherries etc.
- Crumpets – by Alawes3 May 8, 2013
These taste just like the bought ones and freeze well.
- Ginger Kisses – by maggie1945 April 25, 2013
This recipe was passed on to me from my late aunty some years ago. She was a great baker and I would like to share this recipe with others.
- Orange and Chia Seed Muffins – by Melajoe April 22, 2013
With chia seeds, these muffins are a super delicious (and nutritious!) – an alternative to orange and poppy seed muffins.
- Mana-ish with Oregano – by kendo April 7, 2013
This is a Middle Eastern breakfast bread.
- 3 Ingredient Muffins – by CrystalsFamily February 27, 2013
A super simple, delicious muffin recipe!
- Banana and Apple Muffins – by jwreno February 26, 2013
Easy to make and delicious.
- Shortbread Biscuits – by cookingfreak-1 February 26, 2013
I made these for Christmas and my family love them. I had a batch of about 60 they were all gobbled up and everyone said how good they were. Perhaps not the healthiest of food but very tasty for a snack.
- Pita Bread – by Wen56 February 24, 2013
This recipe was given to me about 20 years ago and I still love making it. The pita bread tastes better than the bought variety. Takes a bit of time but well worth the effort.
- One Bowl Banana Muffins – by swt_bbi_t February 22, 2013
Everything mixed together in one bowl.
- Breakfast Muffins – by tessada February 14, 2013
Delicious, healthier muffins – perfect for breakfast on the run.
- Beer Bread – by minerswife73 February 13, 2013
A quick and easy beer bread.
- Bacon, Spinach and Feta Muffins – by Lana78 February 11, 2013
Yummy, quick and easy savoury muffin recipe.
- Apple and Sultana Muffins – by nerak hynes February 7, 2013
Simple and easy, also tasty.
- Healthy Choc Chip Biscuits – by tessada January 28, 2013
A little healthier than most!
- Cornflake Biscuits – by maggie1945 January 20, 2013
These have been a favourite of our family over the years. Great with a cup of coffee or tea.
- Laughing Jenny Biscuits – by maggie1945 January 15, 2013
These are a great biscuit spread with butter or margarine – great with a cup of tea or coffee. This recipe was handed down to me by late mother many years ago and has been a favourite ever since.
- Kiwi Chocolate Biscuits – by maggie1945 January 15, 2013
These always go down well, especially with the children. A great biscuit to have in the cake tin and for the lunchbox.
- Tasty White Rolls – by djnewman6 January 13, 2013
White rolls with added fibre and seeds, made with the aid of a bread machine. Can also be made into a loaf.
- Fruit Buns – by MrsKay January 4, 2013
A yummy fruit bun – similar to hot cross buns, without the cross.