- Cookies: Peppermint Patty Brownies | Submitted By: Pam November 20, 2010
Brownies with York Peppermint Patties in them.
- Snowcapped Brownies November 16, 2010
Baking is one of my favorite hobbies, and my wife says these brownies topped with a cream cheese layer are outstanding. When you really want to impress, drizzle them with caramel sauce and sprinkle on chocolate curls.
- Cookies: One Bowl Brownies | Submitted By: Jody Shannon November 16, 2010
Moist, chocolate brownies made in one bowl. This is simply the best and easiest recipe out there.
- Cookies: Peanut Butter Brownies I | Submitted By: Vera November 4, 2010
Chewy, peanut buttery brownies!
- Chocolate: Texas Brownies II | Submitted By: Norma November 1, 2010
The moistest brownies ever!!!
- Cookies: Apple Brownies | Submitted By: BakerJim October 29, 2010
This was my Mom’s recipe. Easy and quick to make. Apples and walnuts are packed into a cinnamon spiced blonde brownie. Always a hit when I bring it to parties. Very moist and great to make in the fall when apples are plentiful.
- Cookies: Blonde Brownies I | Submitted By: Sue Bush October 26, 2010
Rich, chewy brownie with chocolate chips on top.
- Chocolate: Fudge Brownies I | Submitted By: k. anderson October 23, 2010
- Cappuccino Brownies October 18, 2010
The white chocolate ganache mimics the steamed-milk foam on the top of a cappuccino.
- Chocolate: Coffee Liqueur Brownies | Submitted By: Lisa Jane October 17, 2010
Coffee lovers will delight in this heavenly brownie recipe. The best part about this recipe is that it only dirties one dish!
- Chocolate brownies October 10, 2010
From the Gluten Free Finger food cookbook by Rick Grant
- Low-Cal Pumpkin Brownies October 10, 2010
Recipe submitted by abby2, 10/10/10
Low-Cal Pumpkin Brownies
Ingredients (use vegan versions):
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/3 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 ground cloves (about 1/8 teaspoon)
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/3 (15 ounce) can or 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
1 1/2 teaspoons oil
2/3 cup brown sugar or 2/3 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons molasses
splash strong coffee, optional (but it brings out the flavors)
substitute for 1/2 to 1 egg (http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=7678.0)
(the less egg, the more fudgy the brownies)
- Makeover Meringue Coconut Brownies October 9, 2010
I found this in Healthy Cooking. Please note I’ve not had a chance to make this recipe yet and am posting to save the clip out. The magazine claims this reduces the calories and fat of other meringue topped brownies.Rating: 1Created: Oct 9, 2010 9:37:12 PM
- Paula Deen Chocolate Mound Brownies October 7, 2010
I’m not a chocolate lover, but these brownies remind me of Mounds bars. Nothing like coconut and pecans to go with chocolate to make it delicious. Recipe courtesy of The Lady & Sons Too (Paula H. Deen).Rating: 0Created: Oct 7, 2010 9:54:41 PM
- Mom-Mom’s Blonde Brownies October 7, 2010
The chewy kind, with chocolate chips.
Family Note: This is exactly Mom-Mom’s recipe except she used margarine and always omitted the nuts.Rating: 0Created: Oct 7, 2010 6:17:33 PM
- Flourless-Yet-Fudgy Brownies October 7, 2010
Fantastic flour-free brownie recipe. Tastes just like regular brownies with a nice fudgy texture. From a comfort food cookbook which mentions undercooking is vital to avoid a crumbly texture.
I made without the nuts and they were delicious!Rating: 0Created: Oct 7, 2010 10:23:30 AM
- Brownies October 7, 2010
they are melt in your mouth brownies chewy ,soft and YUMMY. I had tried lots of repices of brownies and I made up my own baked it and it was yummy.Rating: 0Created: Oct 7, 2010 9:40:31 AM
- Rhonda’s Mississippi Mud Brownies October 6, 2010
had these as a wonderful snack on our last trip before baby reiss came…wonderful!Rating: 0Created: Oct 6, 2010 3:44:59 PM