- Boiled Fruit Cake – by Floleen May 12, 2013
This is the best ever, my husband just loves this cake, as does everyone who tastes it. It is my mother-in-law’s old recipe which was passed on to her by her mother-in-law.
- Cake Pops – by abrarmohd May 8, 2013
These are delicious cake pops. Easy to make!
- Coffee Celebration Cake – by lexilexi April 25, 2013
A rich, moist coffee cake decorated with chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! Perfect for special occasions.
- Chocolate Fudge Celebration Cake – by lexilexi April 23, 2013
A rich, fudgy, choc hazelnut cake decorated with chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! Perfect for special occasions.
- Banana Slice with Passionfruit Icing – by top chef 7522 April 22, 2013
A delicious recipe for banana slice.
- Easy Fruit Cake – by wendy rose April 17, 2013
The tastiest, easiest fruit cake or slice.
- Feijoa Loaf – by Iney April 16, 2013
So simple and all made in one saucepan.
- Easy Chocolate Cake – by Donna51 April 15, 2013
A lovely moist cake that is quick and easy.
- Chocolate Mud Cake with Ganache – by JessieChicken476 April 5, 2013
Delicious chocolate mud cake, great for birthdays and all kind of of events.
- Easy Almond Cake – by pam wilkins March 28, 2013
A light and yummy cake.
- Date and Walnut Loaf – by warrina March 24, 2013
This delicious cake is cooked for most of the time covered. This makes it especially moist.
- Neenish Tarts – by maggie1945 March 17, 2013
This is from a old recipe book which I have had since I was first married. This is one recipe my late mother used to make.
- Nammoura – by kendo March 10, 2013
A moist, Armenian semolina cake.
- Rolled Oats and Banana Cake – by djellis March 10, 2013
This would have to be the simplest and most fool-proof banana cake recipe ever!
- Potato Cake – by Biarcorn March 6, 2013
A quick and easy, but delicious cake.
- Blueberry Teacake with Crumble Topping – by walb99 March 4, 2013
A delicious, moist teacake that’s perfect with tea or coffee.
- Moist Date and Ginger Loaf – by Trishdish February 27, 2013
This recipe was given to me by my friend. It is a great cake and you wouldn’t know it had Weet-bix in it – full of fibre.
- Microwave Carrot Cake – by Pelican1985 February 20, 2013
Quick, scrumptious carrot cake.
- Banana Cake with Apricot Fruit Yoghurt – by maggie1945 February 18, 2013
This is a lovely moist cake. I came across the recipe recently. I have been making many banana cakes for wedding cakes of late, thought I would try this one – it was successful.
- Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes – by Backseat Cook February 13, 2013
Dense, rich, moist and chocolatey. What more could you want!