- Jolly Snowman Cookies November 22, 2010
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- Chrusciki Bow Tie Cookies November 22, 2010
My mother-in-law gave me the recipe for these traditional Polish “angel wings.” She’s been gone for years now, but I still make them in memory of her.— Edward & Linda Svercauski, San Diego, California
- Cookies: Big Soft Ginger Cookies | Submitted By: AMY1028 November 22, 2010
These are just what they say: big, soft, gingerbread cookies. They stay soft, too. My oldest son’s favorite.
- Cookies: Banana Split Bars | Submitted By: Pam November 21, 2010
A banana split bar which is very rich and a nice dessert.
- Frosted Poppy Seed Cookies November 21, 2010
Poppy seeds add an unexpected touch—and a fun crunch—to these golden frosted cookies.—Mary Jackson, Germantown, Wisconsin
- Soft and Chewy Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies November 21, 2010
Recipe submitted by VeggieAlchemy, 11/19/10
Soft and Chewy Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
Ingredients (use vegan versions):
1-1/4 cups white sugar, or brown sugar and omit molasses
1/2 cup vegan margarine (e.g., Earth Balance)
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 teaspoons agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1-1/2 teaspoons molasses
2 egg equivalents, prepared (e.g., Ener-G "eggs")
2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon nondairy milk (optional)
sugar, for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, cream together…
- Flourless Peanut Butter and Choc Chip Cookies – by fairliekid November 20, 2010
These are gluten free and easy to make.
- Linzer Cookies November 19, 2010
This specialty cookie takes a little extra effort, but the results are sweet! They really help to make the holidays feel special.
Jane Pearcy, Verona, Wisconsin
- Holiday Sugar Cookies November 19, 2010
Cream cheese helps create the rich, melt-in-your-mouth taste of these perfect cookies. Forget any other sugar cookie recipe-this is the only one you need!
Julie Brunette, Green Bay Wisconsin
- Cookies: Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies | Submitted By: Stephanie T. November 18, 2010
Heavy, yummy, and very peanut-buttery. You’ll need lots of milk to eat these!!
- Egg-Free Recipes: Empanadas de Pina (Pineapple Pastry Cookies) | Submitted By: Brenda November 18, 2010
Pineapple preserves tucked inside a decadent, buttery cream cheese dough with a sugar coating.
- Cookies: Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies II | Submitted By: JAMIE CARPENTER November 17, 2010
These taste as good as they sound!
- Egg-Free Recipes: Moravian Spice Cookies | Submitted By: Pam November 17, 2010
Crisp, spicy wafer.
- Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies November 16, 2010
The cookies alone have a subtle peanut taste so to heighten the peanut flavor I added raw peanut butter between two cookies. Not only are these healthy good for you cookies, they are filling, so one goes a long way.At room temperature the dough can be sticky and not easy to handle. Go to my blog Natural Living Cuisine and see Note for further tips. Also visit my other site Raw Epicurean for more raw recipes.Hope you enjoy these cookies!
- Cookies: Snickerdoodles II | Submitted By: N. Drew November 15, 2010
Here’s the recipe that I got from my mother.
- Cookies: Molasses Cookies | Submitted By: Brenda Hall November 12, 2010
My Mom’s recipe and one of my favorites. Spicy and chewy, they store well and can be frozen. Great for gift giving or shipping.
- Mikhael’s Special Cookies – by pamela-celia November 4, 2010
Delicious cookies to be enjoyed by the entire family.
- Meringues: Melt-In-The-Mouth Cashew Meringues | Submitted By: Hartini November 4, 2010
These are cashew meringues that taste unbelievably good. Serve cookies as is or drizzle with melted chocolate or caramel.
- Iced Anise Cookies November 3, 2010
“It was a tradition to have these cookies on Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. My grandmother always kept some on hand for her grandchildren.”—Elsie Laurenzo Palmer, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Festive Butter Cookies November 2, 2010
This is the perfect cookie to add to your cookie plates during the holidays. They are so delicious and almost melt in your mouth.—Dorothy Jennings, Waterloo, Iowa