Ice Cream Recipes
- Frozen Desserts: Vanilla Ice Cream V | Submitted By: JKINFLA November 22, 2010
No-cook, no eggs, made with half-and-half and cream. Great, simple, classic vanilla ice cream!
- Frozen Desserts: Chunky Banana Nut Chip Ice Cream | Submitted By: STEPHANY BROWN November 21, 2010
Banana ice cream with nuts and mini chocolate chips — just puree bananas with milk and cream and freeze in an ice cream maker.
- Frozen Desserts: Banana Split Ice Cream | Submitted By: m-ann November 20, 2010
Bananas, chocolate, strawberries, pineapple — this cooked custard ice cream has it all.
- Frozen Desserts: Vanilla Cherry Ice Cream | Submitted By: FutureChefShay November 19, 2010
This recipe makes classic vanilla ice cream with a slight undertone of almond and dotted throughout with fresh cherry pieces.
- Frozen Desserts: Vanilla Ice Cream VII | Submitted By: Melissa November 17, 2010
Cooked custard version flavored with a whole vanilla bean.
- Frozen Desserts: Snow Ice Cream I | Submitted By: Suzanne November 15, 2010
Evaporated milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla are mixed with fresh snow for a seasonal treat.
- Frozen Desserts: Banana Walnut Ice Cream | Submitted By: franklint99 November 12, 2010
Break out your ice cream maker and get ready for summer with this recipe featuring bananas and walnuts. This ice cream unlikely to be rivaled by any you’d purchase at the store.
- Frozen Desserts: Truly Key Lime Pie Ice Cream | Submitted By: Celiac_family_mom November 7, 2010
A rich lime flavored ice cream is speckled with bits of graham cracker to taste just like a key lime pie. My family loves this, and it’s much more versatile than the ‘real thing’(I’m making it into popsicles next)!
- Frozen Desserts: Cookie Dough for Ice Cream (Eggless) | Submitted By: JESSAMINE689 November 4, 2010
A wonderful addition to any ice cream. Turn any vanilla ice cream into cookie dough. Much better than the store bought cookie dough ice cream. NOTE: This does not include the ice cream recipe – just the dough.
- Amaretto Ice Cream November 3, 2010
Ordinary ice cream just won’t do for the holidays. So I make this cool and creamy treat featuring Amaretto, almonds and chocolate chips.Guests can’t resist it!—Nancy Paul, Lakeview, Ohio
- Frozen Desserts: Easy, Eggless Strawberry Ice Cream | Submitted By: ejw825 November 3, 2010
Made without eggs, the ingredients for this divinely creamy strawberry ice cream are a snap to mix and freeze in a home ice cream maker.
- Frozen Desserts: Vanilla Ice Cream II | Submitted By: LeAnne November 1, 2010
A no-cook recipe with eggs, evaporated and condensed milk. This recipe contains raw eggs.
- Frozen Desserts: Quick Ice Cream | Submitted By: Anonymous October 30, 2010
Whipped topping and prepared pudding are frozen for an easy treat.
- Frozen Desserts: Georgia Peach Homemade Ice Cream | Submitted By: Nancy Norton October 29, 2010
Made in a gallon ice cream freezer, this ice cream is fruity and creamy, and can be made in an hour – start to finish.
- Frozen Desserts: Coconut Ice Cream | Submitted By: SUEMB October 28, 2010
Creamy ice cream with a rich coconut flavor. A sweet treat that any coconut lover would enjoy.
- Frozen Desserts: Easy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream | Submitted By: DARRYN_BRIGGS October 26, 2010
This is a GREAT mint chocolate chip ice cream that I discovered by accident. The 2% milk makes the ice cream taste ‘lighter’ I think.
- Frozen Desserts: Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream | Submitted By: LoveTo Bake October 23, 2010
Rich, creamy, peanut butter ice cream loaded with chocolate peanut butter cups!
- Home-Made Ice-Cream – by hmmccann October 23, 2010
Tastes like the icecream that our grandmother’s used to make, but it is so easy to make.
- Frozen Desserts: Coconut-Avocado Ice Cream | Submitted By: THANISLIM October 22, 2010
This is a heavenly, fusion ice cream. The avocado lends a lovely, appetizing color, and it has the nice aroma of coconut. Simply irresistible. Definitely something different to impress your guests.
- Frozen Desserts: Vanilla Ice Cream III | Submitted By: Nicki October 20, 2010
A no-cook, no egg version of a popular favorite – made with sweetened condensed and evaporated milks, vanilla extract, sugar, milk and salt.