- Custards and Puddings: Banana Pudding I | Submitted By: Sara Crenshaw November 22, 2010
A refreshingly cool dishful of vanilla-laced pudding is topped with banana slices and vanilla wafer cookies.
- Custards and Puddings: Tofu Chocolate Pudding | Submitted By: Jenni November 21, 2010
A creamy chocolate pudding using tofu.
- Custards and Puddings: Sioux Indian Pudding | Submitted By: Devlin Burke November 20, 2010
Milk and molasses, cornmeal, cinnamon, ginger — perfect baked pudding.
- Custards and Puddings: Aracely’s Flan | Submitted By: Aracely Pusch November 19, 2010
This is an authentic and simple flan recipe that is steamed not baked. It has been passed down through 4 generations and is requested at every family gathering. It is to die for!
- Custards and Puddings: Double Chocolate and Spice Bread Pudding | Submitted By: Sally Sibthorpe November 18, 2010
A rich, moist chocolate bread pudding flavored with cinnamon chips, and drizzled with a cinnamon glaze.
- Custards and Puddings: Easy Chocolate Creme Brulee | Submitted By: LSNEED62 November 16, 2010
What can be better than silky smooth creme brulee with rich chocolate? You don’t even need to water-bath this version! Use heart-shaped ramekins for a Valentines Day treat. This so easy and delicious, you’ll look like a professional chef! For an elegant presentation, top with a few raspberries and a mint sprig.
- High-Fiber Recipes: Raspberry Summer Pudding (English Style) | Submitted By: CRAZYCRASH November 15, 2010
For best results, you will need to make this devine dessert the day before you plan to serve it.
- Custards and Puddings: Creamy Rice Pudding | Submitted By: Erica G. November 15, 2010
Cooked rice is combined with milk, sugar, an egg and golden raisins, and flavored with butter and vanilla in this quick, stovetop rice pudding.
- Custards and Puddings: Bread Pudding II | Submitted By: SHECOOKS2 November 13, 2010
Baking this raisin-free bread pudding in a water bath insures against any graininess in the custard.
- Eve Pudding November 13, 2010
Mom served this as our traditional Christmas Day dessert. My kids are puzzled as to why we don’t eat this steamed pudding on Christmas Eve!—Lois Herman, Watertown, New York
- Buttermilk Bread Pudding with Caramel Creme Fraiche November 13, 2010
“This is simple and incredibly tasty. It always gets two thumbs up!” Caribbean flavors shine in this homey recipe. Serve with coffee, and you might even try it for breakfast!
Janice Elder – Charlotte, NC
- Mango Pudding Recipe and Photograph November 13, 2010
Mango Pudding Photo and Recipe – See a picture of this popular dim sum treat and learn how to make it.
See more here:
Mango Pudding Recipe and Photograph
- Custards and Puddings: Pumpkin Bread Puddin’ | Submitted By: JJCUNEO November 12, 2010
This bread pudding is made in individual custard cups and topped with chocolate chips. Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Custards and Puddings: Grandma’s Suet Pudding | Submitted By: Susan Rigsby November 1, 2010
This is a rich pudding created by steaming suet, molasses, soured milk, baking soda, flour and raisins. It’s served warm with a sauce of confectioners’ sugar, an egg white and vanilla extract.
- Custards and Puddings: Easy Layered Delight | Submitted By: granddbarb October 27, 2010
A fast, kid-friendly, no-bake recipe that combines layers of pudding and graham crackers, topped off with pie filling. Very easy and delicious.
- Custards and Puddings: Caramel Apple Roll-Ups | Submitted By: Free at last!! October 26, 2010
A perfect blend of caramel, apples, and cinnamon with a hint of cheesecake taste all rolled up and filled with ooey goodness.
- Custards and Puddings: Gram’s Persimmon Pudding | Submitted By: Emily H. October 25, 2010
A simple baked persimmon pudding with just a hint of cinnamon. This recipe was found in my grandma’s recipe box. I made it for Thanksgiving and it was a huge hit!
- Custards and Puddings: Baked Cream of Coconut | Submitted By: Tanya Perez October 23, 2010
Eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk, cream of coconut, coconut in syrup, vanilla and rum are combined and baked in this creamy dessert.
- Custards and Puddings: Red, White and Blue Ambrosia | Submitted By: FROGGY2427 October 22, 2010
Sweet and creamy ambrosia is accented with strawberries and blueberries to make a very patriotic summer dessert perfect for Flag Day or Fourth of July.
- Mousse: Easy Chocolate Mousse | Submitted By: Luna October 21, 2010
Chocolate mousse that tastes like something from a restaurant, with the ease of instant pudding!