Recipes with Fish
- Fresh Salmon Bake – by Janset April 8, 2013
So easy and so tasty. Perfect to impress dinner guests.
- Asian Baked Fish Fillets – by 1day April 8, 2013
Baked fish with an additional boost of healthy vegetables.
- Tuna Pineapple Casserole – by tascook March 18, 2013
A delicious and very quick to prepare casserole with layers of peas, tomatoes and potatoes and a cream of chicken soup sauce.
- Curried Salmon Slice – by Wen56 March 10, 2013
This fish slice has a beautiful curry flavour. The pastry is the hero of this recipe.
- Asian-Inspired Baked Atlantic Salmon – by mwhouston March 5, 2013
Sweet chilli and soy, oven baked Atlantic Salmon.
- Tuna Rissoles – by Mannogirl January 30, 2013
Mum’s recipe, tasty with a cheese or white sauce.
- Easy Tuna Casserole – by Fleurcat January 13, 2013
This is so easy. I usually have most of the ingredients in my cupboard, and all I have to do is buy sour cream and tuna.
- Pan-seared Fish with Pine Nut Sauce – by Nikat January 8, 2013
A quick and easy fish meal with a delicious accompanying pine nut sauce. Great recipe when entertaining for dinner.
- Crispy Tempura Calamari Rings – by Jazzy Joanne December 28, 2012
Got this recipe years ago from my sister. These are crispy, delish and easy to make tempura with minimal ingredients. Serve with sweet chilli Thai or Chinese sauce or any other sauce of your choice. Watch them disappear fast from the platter. A family favourite.
- Fish Pie – by buddyelle November 26, 2012
A tasty fish/seafood meal that is easy to prepare and extremely adaptable in terms of ingredients and quantities.
- Zucchini Herb and Salmon Ribbons – by Jessmcmahon November 22, 2012
Comfort food for one, that’s very healthy, inexpensive and so quick to make!
- Calamari Stuffed with Chorizo and Haloumi – by nat carlin November 19, 2012
Delicious way to have calamari, either on the barbeque, oven or pan-fried. Easy recipe and looks impressive.
- Tuna Patties – by marsbar87 November 18, 2012
Tuna patties with white parsley sauce.
- Fish Patties – by hypomum November 14, 2012
This is nice, hot or cold.
- Trevally Broome-Style – by Walky November 12, 2012
A recipe I was taught from a Broome local when fishing on the beach. Sweet and fragrant and we cooked it right on the beach in the sand under some coals from the fire.
- Lazy Thai Fish Cakes – by dizzygothica November 6, 2012
Quick and easy and taste great.
- Curried Salmon and Potato Slice – by kazzablues October 17, 2012
A twist on a mornay with a crispy base made from potato gems.
- Curried Seafood and Pineapple Salad – by maggie1945 September 27, 2012
This a salad for the summer months for the family to try, or for a special occasion. This is one of my favourite salads. Best made on the day required.
- Tasty Family Fish Pie – by maggie1945 August 6, 2012
This is a lovely, easy dish to make for the family for either a luncheon dish or a tea dish.
- Anvil’s Tuna Pie – by Darren the Master Chef July 31, 2012
A beautiful winter warmer.