- Choc Chip Pikelets – by moodymoo April 4, 2013
A pikelet recipe with a difference.
- Vegetable Rice – by prasannapoorna January 1, 2013
It is simple and colourful!
- Chunky Monkey Milkshake – by Mum & Georgia October 22, 2012
This is a fun and easy drink to shake up! Great for all ages, it is a yummy, scrummy milkshake that the whole family will enjoy!
- Children’s Pasties – by bellaicious September 13, 2012
My children love sausage rolls and mince meat but don’t like vegetables all that much, so I use mince and shred up the vegetables so they can’t see them.
- Children’s Beef Stroganoff – by SweetBecca September 5, 2012
This is just your average delicious beef stroganoff – but instead of beef strips which my children choose not to want to chew, I have used lean beef mince instead. The texture seems to suit them better and they love the flavours.
- Peach Milkshake – by Donald Duck August 21, 2012
Lovely, healthy alternative to a common milkshake.
- Chicken Cabbage Crunch – by penfoldd August 19, 2012
An easy tasty mid week meal for the nights when you don’t feel like doing much.
- Banana Pikelets – by millwe01 August 5, 2012
This is fruity way to start your day. With this easy, quick to make recipe you will be minutes away from heaven.
- Fussy Eater Vegetable Triangles – by barnesymum July 28, 2012
I played around to in the kitchen to find a recipe my fussy son would eat and that was packed full of vegetables! Mission accomplished!
- Corn Fritters – by Nissy11:11 May 17, 2012
These fast, easy fritters freeze well and are great with tomato sauce and salad. I loved them when I was a kid and now my kids love them too.
- Milky Way Snails – by missys May 7, 2012
Kids party snacks.
- St Clement’s Cordial – by sugarplumprincess April 22, 2012
A lovely, tangy, refreshing drink with a zest to it. So simple to make.
- Nutrigrain Bars – by Megansm March 27, 2012
After looking everywhere on the net for a Nutrigrain bar take-off I finally resorted to my home made LCM recipe and altered the Rice Bubbles for Nutrigrain and it worked. The kids love it.
- Cheese and Vegemite Pinwheels – by AngelaJean February 27, 2012
Super quick and easy with only 3 ingredients. My kids love helping to make these, and they disappear in minutes once cooked.
- Cheeseburger Sandwich – by AngelaJean February 24, 2012
A surprise hit with my 2 children, after trying many different sandwich fillings. My 4 year old daughter said they tasted just like a cheeseburger, hence the name.
- Lamb Rissoles – by Inndigogirl February 17, 2012
Easy and inexpensive, the kids will love these and it is a great way to get in some extra vegetables. Cook them on the barbeque.
- Easy Playdough – by nbb January 31, 2012
A quick and easy to make no-cook playdough that keeps well.
- Santa Sleighs – by janzell December 9, 2011
No-bake, cute little Santa sleighs the kids will love making and eating.
- No-Bake Cookies – by Cooke Dream November 30, 2011
The yummiest chocolate cookies that kids will love.
- Savoury Baked Potato – by hb7658 November 24, 2011
A potato that kids will want to have more and more of. You just can’t get enough of it.