Recipes with Beef
- Sausage Bake – by Lea Jane May 16, 2013
Easy, new way to have sausages. A little different but really nice.
- Beef Paradise Casserole – by Andrea7 May 15, 2013
A hearty beef casserole ideal for winter nights, but with a pineapple edge to remind you that summer will come again! Perfect balance of savoury and sweet – my favourite casserole dish by far. Great in the slow cooker or about 2 hours in the oven.
- Easy Mince Curry – by fergygrrl May 14, 2013
A quick and easy mince curry.
- Savoury Curry Mince – by kerrieg09 May 12, 2013
One pot wonder! I make this for the two of us, then use what’s left to make pasties with frozen puff pastry.
- Slow-Cooked Apricot Beef – by WinterWhiteLace May 8, 2013
An easy and delicious recipe.
- Beefball Stroganoff – by laddy May 8, 2013
An easy casserole with a lovely flavour.
- Beef with Bitter Melon – by petersj May 6, 2013
A pleasant way to use bitter melon. A wonderful vegetable, however it might take time to acquire the taste.
- Meat and Vegetable Triangles – by KatieLeeP April 30, 2013
Tasty pastry parcels of mince and vegetables for the whole family.
- Beef Mince and Noodle Stir-fry – by welcome2myworld April 30, 2013
A beef mince stir-fry that is easily adapted.
- Vegetable and Sausage Casserole – by maggie1945 April 30, 2013
This dish is suitable for the slow cooker and an easy dish for the busy person – can be cooking while at work or out for the day.
- BBQ Meatloaf with Parmesan – by julie6111 April 11, 2013
This meatloaf is a winner every time with my boys! The addition of the Parmesan cheese keeps it moist and using BBQ sauce instead of tomato sauce (as is called for in most other recipes) makes a delicious difference.
- Slow Cooker Savoury Sausages – by Hedd April 10, 2013
An easy, satisfying and economical recipe for the family.
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf – by Donna51 April 1, 2013
Tasty meatloaf that is great hot or cold.
- Potato Mince Moussaka – by possie April 1, 2013
A hearty, tasty and easy dish.
- Pastel Del Choclo – by dianamedina March 25, 2013
This is a Chilean dish – a creamy corn shepherd’s pie.
- Microwave Mince and Potato Ring – by kellogan March 13, 2013
Variation of a meat loaf with extra vegetables! So simple even teenagers can do it!
- Meatballs in Curry Sauce – by Red Dragon March 12, 2013
Delicious meatballs in a sauce that is so good – I make double and serve it with mashed potatoes.
- Italian Meatloaf with Olives and Parmesan – by rch247 March 7, 2013
A new twist on an old favourite – tasty, crunchy and delicious.
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Bolognaise – by welcome2myworld March 3, 2013
No pre-cooking required!
- One Pan Mince Dinner – by rowboat February 28, 2013
An easy, tasty meal cooked in one pan.