Recipes with Pork
- Pork and Apple Casserole – by cfhell May 16, 2013
Pork chops and apples – the apples create the apple sauce.
- Classic Curried Sausages – by brycenliss May 15, 2013
A very quick and easy recipe. No need to buy a packet mix again.
- Pork and Potato Bake – by bluebell567 May 5, 2013
Very easy recipe for a cheaper cut of pork.
- Slow-Cooked Pork Hock – by mimmy May 3, 2013
Melt in your mouth, slow-cooked pork with a beautiful flavour.
- Mini Muffin Asian Pork Meatballs – by kerry distel April 17, 2013
I make these mini meatballs ofter they are quick and easy to prepare in the oven in mini muffin pans. Great finger food to take to a party.
- Chinese Pork Spare Ribs – by Angel_48 April 10, 2013
A complex blend of delicious flavours, make this a spicy and satisfying meal that you will enjoy over and over. Try it with rice or rice noodles.
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops – by Spalf March 13, 2013
An easy BBQ pork chops recipe cooked in the slow cooker.
- Slow Cooker Pork with Tomatoes – by Ladyfalcon March 11, 2013
This is an old recipe. My mum made it when I was a child. Pork is slowly cooked with tomato sauce. Yummy!
- Sticky BBQ Pork Ribs – by poisonivy March 7, 2013
Sticky tangy yummy ribs for the whole family!
- Pineapple and Apple Pork Chops – by maggie1945 March 3, 2013
These pork chops taste lovely. Enjoy them with fresh vegetables from the home garden.
- Kansas City Style Pork Ribs – by maestro777 February 27, 2013
A delicious recipe for American-style baby back ribs! These babies just melt in your mouth and the meat falls right off the bone.
- Tangy Pork Chop Casserole – by Annie Deakin February 26, 2013
An easy to cook, pork chop casserole.
- Dry Rub for Pork Tenderloin – by JennaLee January 15, 2013
Introducing a quick and easy dry rub for pork tenderloin which is gluten, dairy and soy-free.
- Quiche Lorraine – by Steve Ovenden December 20, 2012
A very tasty dish for lunch, a meal starter or main course.
- Pine Nut and Honey Crumbed Pork Cutlets – by coopsmum November 20, 2012
A very simple but flavoursome way to dress up pork cutlets or chops.
- Pork Scotch Fillet with Plum Sauce – by JillianR November 20, 2012
Easy and quick.
- Meatballs with Ratatouille Sauce – by erinpmf November 7, 2012
Spicy meatballs in a spicy sauce.
- Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Port Wine – by maggie1945 November 5, 2012
This is a nice change from your pork chops for a family’s main meal, with lovely fresh grown vegetables from the garden. An original recipe.
- Sausage and Potato Casserole – by sammy07 November 4, 2012
A very simple recipe given to me by a friend. Kids love it and it’s quick and easy to make.
- Crispy Roast Pork and Apple Stuffing – by Best Recipes October 8, 2012
Crispy Roast Pork and Apple Stuffing, brought to you by Woolworths Christmas.