- Creamy Garlic Prawns – by Renwizzle January 10, 2013
I recreated this based on a wonderful dish I had for my birthday whilst holidaying on the Gold Coast.
- Sweet Thai Chilli Prawns – by hypomum January 9, 2013
Very quick, very easy and very tasty.
- Prawns with Curry Coconut Dressing – by bevcat December 23, 2012
A prawn, avocado and mango entree with curry dressing. We always have this Christmas Day.
- Creamy Salsa Prawns – by SamanthaK December 18, 2012
Only 3 ingredients, super quick and totally delicious.
- Seafood Laksa Malaysian-Style – by mariabenzier December 13, 2012
A tasty combination of seafood and noodles cooked in spicy sauce. A soup based dish that is an all time Malaysia favourite.
- Surf and Turf Marinara Sauce – by beepbeep79 October 19, 2012
This is a great sauce to pour over a piece of steak or chicken breast – very nice!
- Piquant Prawns – by susiefernio October 17, 2012
Creamy garlic prawns meets chilli prawns.
- Stir-fry Seafood Noodles – by twm38 October 16, 2012
Quick seafood dish for a tasty meal.
- Noodles with Prawns – by cherbettridge October 11, 2012
A nice combination of noodles with prawns and bean sprouts all in a creamy coconut sauce.
- Asian-style Prawns – by Best Recipes October 8, 2012
Asian-style Prawns, brought to you by Woolworths Christmas.
- Ginger Prawns – by JenniD October 6, 2012
Fresh prawns with ginger and garlic – yum!
- Spaghetti Marinara – by RachieK September 18, 2012
Easy and way too delicious!
- Seafood Chowder – by Tassie Chef September 5, 2012
The ultimate chowder best served with crusty herb bread.
- Spicy Outback Prawns – by Darren the Master Chef July 24, 2012
A spicy seafood dish with a difference, perfect for a cold winter’s night.
- Garlic and Tomato Mussels – by welcome2myworld July 18, 2012
Easy and yummy garlic and tomato mussels that can be served as an entree with bread on its own, or with rice or pasta as a main.
- Grilled Scallops – by florex July 18, 2012
I went to a restaurant once and we ordered these scallops for entree. They were yummy so I said to myself, I’m going to try this at home. I always like to try and experiment with things at home, especially in my kitchen. So I came up with this recipe and my partner loves it.
- Coconut Curry Seafood – by stickem April 18, 2012
Delicious coconut curry.
- Creamy Garlic Prawns – by TJ_mum April 2, 2012
This simple dish is a family favourite here. Served on a bed of steamed rice it makes a great Friday night dinner.
- Oysters Kilpatrick – by bigrob960 March 21, 2012
Oysters Kilpatrick with just a little trick when making the sauce.
- Bugtail Mornay – by Kunmunya February 3, 2012
Bug-tails in an Asian sauce.