Soups and Stews Recipes
- Hearty Beef and Bean Soup – by Andrea7 May 15, 2013
A hearty beef, bean and vegetable soup, ideal for winter nights. Delicious and healthy!
- Easy Pea Soup – by Fuzzbut27 May 13, 2013
Very simple soup – quick and easy.
- Kumera and Orange Soup – by Fuzzbut27 April 25, 2013
A great winter soup – a family favourite.
- Curried Chicken Soup – by Chris15 April 16, 2013
Chicken, vegetables, lentils and rice – a meal in a bowl.
- Healthy Red Soup – by Dara April 9, 2013
A very filling soup, suitable for use on fasting days for the 5:2 diet.
- Kate’s Chicken Soup – by Chris15 April 9, 2013
Tasty meal-in-a-bowl soup. My grandmother’s recipe, and a family favourite down the generations.
- Roasted Vegetable Soup – by fudge_belle April 3, 2013
Very yummy and easy.
- Easy Smoked Mussel Chowder – by belinda1770 March 26, 2013
An easy peasy delicious meal in a pot – serve with crusty bread. Easy to whip up if visitors arrive unexpectedly – just always keep a tin of smoked mussels in your pantry.
- Carrot, Leek and Coriander Soup – by bonsukit March 26, 2013
A delicious light soup that can be frozen.
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup – by Mollygirl March 25, 2013
Great tasting soup – hearty, substantial and very easy.
- Easy Vegetable Soup – by Emily9090 March 19, 2013
A quick and easy vegetable soup!
- Spiced Madras Lentil and Vegetable Soup – by getzy2008 March 17, 2013
A delicious and healthy soup with just the right amount of spice!
- Spiced Pumpkin Soup with Basil – by hudsonsarms March 10, 2013
A delicious, creamy pumpkin soup with a hint of spice.
- African Oxtail Soup – by Mannogirl March 3, 2013
My friend from Africa shared this wonderful rich soup that she makes for me, great to have when you have the flu. It can be served up as a main, because unlike traditional oxtail soup all the vegetables and meats are left in the soup. But you still have the beef broth that is full of goodness. The halved, steamed, white sweet potatoes and rice complement it to make it a main meal.
- Gazpacho – by phocaena January 17, 2013
A traditional tomato and capsicum soup from the Andalusia region of Spain. Delicious served either hot or cold.
- Tomato and Quinoa soup – by crazyfemale8 January 6, 2013
Low fat and very filling.
- Super Pumpkin Soup – by Suzanne37 October 26, 2012
Just a little different from the normal. Fantastic flavour.
- Gluten-free Chicken Noodle Soup with Vegetables – by chefone October 19, 2012
After a severe case of “Man Flu” taking over my partner and sons last night, I came up with a quick and nutritious gluten-free soup to help cure their illness – worked a treat and tasted delicious. My daughter, who never eats soup, devoured two servings.
- Easy Chicken Noodle Soup – by welcome2myworld October 6, 2012
An easy and quick chicken noodle soup that is very yummy and great for when you are sick.
- Beef and Vegetable Soup – by noeljames September 29, 2012
Noel’s home-made beef and vegetable soup.