- 1 Pouch (1lb 1.5oz) - Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- ½ Cup - Firm Butter or Margarine
- 2 Packages (8oz each) - Cream Cheese Softened
- ½ Cup - Sugar
- 2 Tbsps - All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp - Vanilla Extract
- 1 - Egg
- 1 Can (21oz) - Apple Pie Filling
- ½ Tsp - Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ Cup - Chopped Walnuts
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Grease bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan.
- Place cookie mix in bowl; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and coarse.
- Reserve 1½ cups crumb mixture; press remaining crumbs in bottom of pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla and egg until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over partially baked crust. Mix pie filling and cinnamon. Spoon evenly over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle reserved crumbs over top. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes longer or until light golden brown. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate to chill, about 2 hours.