- 8 Ounces - Cream Cheese
- 1 Stick (8 Tbsp) - Margarine
- 1 Package - Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 3 Cups - Milk
- 1 Cup - Sugar, Confectionary
- 1 Tsp - Vanilla Extract
- 12 Ounces - Cool Whip®
- 20 Ounces - Oreo Cookies
- Gummy worms and flowers (for garnish)
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese, margarine, instant vanilla pudding, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Fold in the Cool Whip® until incorporated.
- Crush the Oreo cookies into small crumbs. You can use a food processor or place the cookies in a zip-top bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- In a separate container or serving dish, layer the pudding mixture with the cookie crumbs, starting with a layer of pudding mix and ending with a layer of 1-inch cookie crumbs on top.
- Repeat the layers until all the ingredients are used, finishing with a layer of cookie crumbs on top.
- Garnish the dirt cake with gummy worms and flowers to resemble a potted plant.
- Refrigerate the dirt cake for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld together and for the dessert to set.
- Serve chilled and enjoy this fun and delicious dirt cake!
Note: For an extra touch, you can layer the dirt cake in a clay flower pot to enhance the potted plant presentation.